The last day of March is inspiring me to look forward and set some April goals. April is our last month in California before our cross-country road trip, training and traveling May through July support raising extravaganza. It’s going to be an intense time of work, travel and training but Ryan and I are both excited about all the possibilities. So here are 3 of the goals we have as we look ahead to our April in California:
- 60% support by the end of April: $580 will get us to this goal. This is about 6 individuals or couples giving $100 a month or 29 individuals or couples giving $20 a month. It’s been so exciting for us to see how our support team is growing. Please prayerfully consider how you can be a part of our ministry in this way.
- An April Newsletter: Typically we will be sending out newsletters quarterly but so much is going on right now that we want to keep people (who might not be blog readers:-) in the loop. Look for a newsletter in your inbox early next month!
- Update Our Website: Ryan and I worked hard to get our website (ryanwithjoy.com) up and running but have recently left it kind of on the back burner. We’d love to have our newsletters switched over from the blog to the website and add some other features and links to help continue to share our vision. I’ll be sure to post a link when we do make those updates
Please keep us in prayer this month. We feel the impact that prayers make and we love that we are building our ministry on a foundation of prayer.
- Pray for our marriage: Ryan and I live together, work together, eat together, play together, etc. While this is amazing in so many ways, it also has it’s own challenges.
- Pray for our travel plans: Coordinating is a big part of our job. Pray that we would connect with the right people while we are traveling and for safe travels along the way.
- Pray for discernment: We have some big work related decisions to make and we need abundant wisdom. Pray that God would continue to direct us under our team leadership and give us peace while taking the steps of faith that He wants us to take.
- Pray for our ministry: Our ministry has already begun. We praise God for the opportunities we have had to encourage, support and pray for others along the way. Pray that we would continue to glorify God while in this time of transition.
Thank you for loving us through prayer!